The Highest Quality Sport Sunbrella Bimini Top Kit Available
TopMaster sport Sunbrella bimini top kits are the highest quality bimini tops on the market today. All of our frames are made to order just for you, with aluminum anodized poles and die cast aluminum hardware. Never plastic! Frames are corrosion proof and don’t require polishing, so you can be confident it will last as long as your boat and always look good for your guests. We cut and stitch our tops by hand with each order in our factory in Indiana, so you can enjoy hand-made American craftsmanship.
Our Measurements are Guaranteed
The length, width, and height of our bimini tops are guaranteed to fit any sport boat. If you know your boat’s measurements, then it’s easy to find the right size bimini top with TopMaster. And with free shipping available and our customer-friendly return policy, there’s no risk if you need to get a replacement top in a different size.
Easy to Use and Maintain
All TopMaster Marine Sport Sunbrella Bimini Top Kits are:
- Easy to install in minutes because of our unique construction
- Simple to pull out or fold back thanks to our quality hardware craftsmanship
- Fade-resistant from the sun and elements out on the lake or the ocean
- Crack and rip-resistant and will never dry out
- Zero plastic – only stainless steel or die cast aluminum hardware, anodized aluminum and high quality marine canvas
- Made with metal that is corrosion proof and won’t require polishing
- Rust-proof, scratch-resistant and come with a 10-year warranty
- Kit includes: Bright dip anodized aluminum frame, Sunbrella top, matching storage boot, and mounting hardware
*All sport frames come with four adjustable straps. The rear metal struts pictured are an upgrade and can be purchased on our accessories page.
TopMaster Sport Sunbrella Bimini Tops
Even the harshest marine environments are no match for Sunbrella fabric. That’s because its rich color is an integral part of the fiber and can’t be washed away or bleached out by the sun, rain or chlorine. Rest assured your boat cover will look fabulous nautical mile after mile.
And because Sunbrella fabric is woven for breathability, it doesn’t trap heat and moisture, eliminating mildew. As a result, Sunbrella stays fresh and beautiful season after season.
In addition to longevity and durability, Sunbrella fabric also provides protection from the sun so you can enjoy long hours on the water. Sunbrella fabrics carry the Skin Cancer Foundation’s Seal of Recommendation, giving your family and friends the extra protection they need.