Double the shade with TopMaster Marine’s Sunbrella Twin Tops!
TopMaster Sunbrella Twin Tops are the highest quality bimini tops on the market today. All of our frames are made to order just for you, with aluminum anodized poles and stainless steel hardware. Frames are corrosion proof and don’t require polishing, so you can be confident it will last as long as your boat and always look good for your guests. We manufacture everything in our factory in Indiana, so you can enjoy handmade American craftsmanship. Please note that all TopMaster Marine Twin Tops are made to order and have a two-week lead time from the time an order is placed to the time the product ships.
Our Measurements are Guaranteed
The length, width, and height of our bimini tops are guaranteed to fit any regular pontoon boat. If you know your boat’s measurements, then it’s easy to find the right size bimini top with TopMaster. And with free shipping available and our customer-friendly return policy, we make your captain duties easy.
Easy to Use and Maintain All TopMaster Marine bimini tops are:
- Fits both 8′ and 8.5′ wide boats
- Easy to install in minutes because of our unique construction
- Simple to pull out or fold back thanks to our quality hardware craftsmanship
- Fade-resistant from the sun and elements out on the lake or the ocean
- Crack and rip-resistant and will never dry out
- No plastic – only die cast aluminum hardware, anodized aluminum tubing, and high-quality marine canvas
- Made with anodized aluminum and won’t require polishing
- Scratch-resistant, and comes with up to a 10-year warranty
TopMaster Sunbrella Bimini Tops
Even the harshest marine environments are no match for Sunbrella fabric. That’s because its rich color is an integral part of the fiber and can’t be washed away or bleached out by the sun, rain or chlorine. Rest assured your boat cover will look fabulous nautical mile after mile.
And because Sunbrella fabric is woven for breathability, it doesn’t trap heat and moisture, eliminating mildew. As a result, Sunbrella stays fresh and beautiful season after season.
In addition to longevity and durability, Sunbrella fabric also provides protection from the sun so you can enjoy long hours on the water. Sunbrella fabrics carry the Skin Cancer Foundation’s Seal of Recommendation, giving your family and friends the extra protection they need.